This app collects minimal information from users in order to make the game features work. The games of Javo Melier does not collects or sells any personally identifying information through the installation or use of the app. Please continue reading for additional information.
Google Play presents a list of required permissions for the app, selected from preset categories, with no explanation. This is what the app actually does which requires the flag in the various permissions categories.
- The app checks what device you have and uses that information to determine quality settings and screen resolution. The company does not store this information.
- The app has access to phone status and calls, it is used to pause the game if the user answers a call while playing, and to resume the play session when the call ends. The app does not save or transmit any information about the call or caller.
- The app can modify, delete, and read contents of the user’s device storage. It needs to be able to do this to save and load game progress, preferences, and content. It only uses this for game data, for the purpose of the game.
- The app knows if the user’s device is connected to the internet while the game is in use. This is because there are aspects of the app that require internet access to function correctly, and if there is no access, the app must adjust. The company does nothing else with this information.
- The company does nothing with the device’s location information, but the advertising networks do use it to show ads that have been selected for users in various areas. There will be a list of advertising networks in use below.
The game is built using the Unity game engine, and this is their policy: http://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
If the user connects to their Facebook account, the app uses the list of Facebook friends to find any other users of the app that have also connected to their Facebook account. This information is used to populate the Friends Leaderboard, and to choose the Aniform for Friend Attack. No other use is made of this information. The app uses the name on the Facebook account to display the user’s progress on the Friends Leaderboard. It is seen by the user’s Facebook friends who have also connected to their Facebook account through the app. No other use is made of the name on the Facebook account. Facebook privacy policies, settings, and permissions apply. The app cannot change those settings or permissions, but the user may change it through Facebook.
Google Analytics and Firebase Analytics
The company uses Google Analytics and Firebase Analytics to help us understand how users interact with the app, in hopes of finding ways to improve the app. This are of Google company https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics.
Firebase Notifications, Database and Storage
The company uses Firebase Notifications to communicate important warnings to the users. Database and Storage are use to provide server time, online configurations and some images. This are of Google company https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics.
If you contact us for customer support, we have any information that you give us as part of your contact. We will ask for relevant information, such as the make and model of the phone, version of the app, version of the OS, and an email address in order to communicate with you. We do maintain records of our customer service contacts in order to better help support the game, but we do not sell any information from these contacts and use it only to support the game. We ask that no children contact us for support, and instead have their parents make any customer service requests. Definitely never send us any kind of login details or credit card information. There is nothing we need that for.
Here is a list of advertising networks currently used to help support our app. This list will be updated to reflect any changes.